Sunday, August 06, 2006

Who am I? I am Spider-Man...

Your results:
You are Spider-Man
























Spider-Man
95%
Superman
80%
Green Lantern
75%
Robin
72%
Iron Man
65%
Supergirl
57%
The Flash
55%
Hulk
50%
Batman
50%
Wonder Woman
47%
Catwoman
35%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...



This is only one of two tests I've recently taken where I came out as Spider-Man. The other test was "which action hero are you?" and while I didn't save the link, I did print out the results. And here they are:

Spider-Man: 92%
Indy Jones: 71%
Jack Sparrow: 71%
Lara Croft: 67%
Neo: 67%
Batman: 67%
Zorro: 58%
The Terminator: 50%
William Wallace: 50%
James Bond: 42%

Maximus from Gladiator was also somewhere lower, though that part got cut off by the printer. The point is, I didn't TRY to get Spider-Man on these things, but I've always felt I related to Spider-Man, and gosh darn-it, I'm very happy that two of these random Internet tests agree with me.

I also just saw "Little Miss Sunshine" and highly recommend it. Steve Carrell and Alan Arkin in particular give great performances, as does the little girl who plays Olive. It was quite a fun time and was enjoyed by every member of my family, and even my great-aunt and cousin. The only person who didn't adore it all that much was my dad, and that's probably because he a bit of a closet homophobe who couldn't bring himself to relate to Steve Carrell's character.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home