Sunday, July 16, 2006

Not Much

Not much to say right now, but other than that I'm missing people. A lot. Also saw "Friday Night Lights." One of the best sports movies that's out there...highly recommended.

And I apologize for ruining the "Pirates" surprise to a few people. APPARENTLY some people don't know when they ought to get their asses out there and see a movie! This is like people complaining about Snape killing Dumbledore! OF COURSE you're going to get a surprise like this ruined for you if you don't get to it yourself quick enough!

Oh...I didn't ruin the HP surprise for anyone now, did I?

3 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fish! No! I didn't know about Snape...I heard there was a great twist, and I couldn't wait to go read it! Aaaaaahhhhhh!

 
At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home